SNOWBIRDS: People in the North who go South for the winter. OnLine Auto Connection, Inc. offers snowbirding services which is the process of shipping/transporting your vehicle(s) from New York (or the greater Northeast US and Canada) to Florida (and/or anywhere South) during the cold, winter months.
Why Transport Your Vehicle(s):
- Save mileage on your car/truck.
- Avoid wear and tear on your vehicle.
- Avoid bad weather and long days on the road.
- All custom's documents prepared for speedy border crossing.
- Open and enclosed car carriers available.
- Family owned and operated business for over 20 years.
- Weekly availability on routes.
- Convenience, both Door-to-Door and Terminal-to-Terminal services available.
- Stress free, no hassle, quick travel for you.
- Reliable, safe and professional drivers.
- Save yourself lots of time and money.
Tips While Transporting
- Make sure vehicle is operable.
- Clean vehicle prior to drop off for inspection purposes.
- Tank must have minimum of 1/8 to 1/4 of gas.
- Disconnect any alarms.
- All antennas must be fully retracted and/or removed.
- E-Z Pass must be removed.
- Vehicle must have no obvious fluid leaks.
Vehicle Inspection Requirements
- Designated representative must be present for the inspection at pick-up/delivery.
- Designated representative must sign Bill of Lading (BOL).
- Designated representative must confirm vehicle's condition BEFORE leaving yard/destination.